Our drinking water nowadays might not be as clean as you think.
Most of our drinking-water treatment systems are not designed to cope with contaminants like residuals of pharmaceuticals, hormon-like substances, endocrine disruptors, micro-plastic or pesticides.
On the way to our homes, our drinking water typically travels through dozens, sometimes hundreds of miles of pipe. Those pipes often have been laid generations ago, in many cases are made from non-compliant material and heavily fouled by sludge and organics.
Climate change, urbanization & growth of population are major catalysts of all those symptoms.
How can we be sure, that our drinking water is ok?
Pollution of our groundwater, rivers, lakes and seas is increasing as our standard of living rises and population grows. Climate change is cracking down on our drinking water with more droughts, storms, melting glaciers, rising sea level, growing cities.
Who GUARANTEES water quality?
Due to the overdue and missing investments in public water infrastructure projects, municipalities already cannot guarantee hazzle-free drinking water in all places already today. Outdated water treatment systems are not able to filter and absorb all hazardous contaminants.
So, if we are facing these challenges even now – what do you think the situation will look like in 25 years from now? Do you think these challenges will resolve themselves? Which information can I trust? And where should I start looking for trustworthy information?
HOW DO WE FEEL about our drinking water TODAY?
Already now we are facing uncertainty about water quality, distrust of public information or total lack of availability of data.
- 39% feel insecure about water quality due to recent media coverage, mainly about Nitrate, residuals of pharmaceuticals and pathogens.
- 50% of the people in the U.S. and the EU do not trust their tap water.
- 62% of Germanys inhabitants are afraid that drinking water quality will decrease due to climate changes.
- Data of drinking water quality is controlled by municipalities.
- Only a fraction of possibly contained-contaminants is typically monitored.
What is hiding in your water already?
We are building the next-generation wikipedia of environmental data.
One database, to help us all. Something, that doesn’t exist yet – but will be created by PINK ELEMENTS.
We will put an end to uncertainty about your drinking-water quality and fight against neglecting this vital issue.
You can share you water analysis with your community across our platform and share it with our world-wide community. So everybody, including you, can find the proper fix for your water quality, if the water quality should not be good enough.
OUR SOLUTION: PINK ELEMENTS ECOSYSTEM
The PINK ELEMENTS APP displays and uploads data and is the hub for community interaction.
Independent & censorship resistant VIA BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY.
COMMUNITY DRIVEN & DECENTRALIZED. Quality of data is rated by the community to help select trustworthy information.
Suitable solutions provided by the COMMUNITY & COMMERCIAL PROVIDERS directly through the app.
Contribute information with like-minded people and exchange experiences with a COMMUNITY.
A global self-sustaining ECO-SYSTEM OF ENVIRONMENTAL DATA.
OUR SOLUTION: The Pink App
The 4 Main Ingredients
- Crawl and scrape existing data, making it easily accessible to private and professional users
- Providing apps and APIs to enable upload
- Building the most detailed water-grid and environmental data-base available
Decentralized storage on the blockchain; unhackable and uncensorable
Use machine learning to combine weather-, geology- and water-data into forecasting-models
- Micropayments for data providers and consumers in PINK token, upon usage of their data.
- Participate to earn.
- More use cases: Ad-display by OEMs in the app, private viewing of data, professional use
- Implementation of a rating system to be able to rate and discuss data quality
- Users will be rated as "experts" by the community
- Push-Notifications of new and relevant data and activity to spark user engagement
HOW TO BECOME A PART OF PINK ELEMENTS.
UP TO 30 SEED-INVESTORS
INVESTMENT-PACKAGES each 50.000€
For a 50.000 € investment package, the seed investor receives a preferential price of 0,02 € per PINK Token; this corresponds to a commitment of 2.500.000 PINK Tokens
FROM SEED-INVESTMENT TO IDO
- Target IDO: Q4 2022
- Max. Supply PINK Token: 1.000.000.000
- Seed-Sale à 0,02 €
- Private Sale à 0,04 €
- Public Sale à 0,05 €
Meet our Team
Co-Founder / CEO
Successful serial entrepreneur, passionate engineer, created 150+ jobs, high-tech products & markets
Co-Founder / CTO
M.Sc. Eng. R&D and Testing-Engineer water filter systems.
Co-Founder / CFO
20+ years in Telco / IT / Networks, M&A, Finance, Board Experience.
Co-Founder / Advisor
Business Consultant, Start-up Expert, Crypto-Enthusiast.
Lawyer, Tax Consultant, Blockchain Guru.
Achievements and future roadmap
What we want to achieve . . .
- First ideas of a global environmental database are born in Steingaden, near the Alps
- First trials of data acquisition into No-SQL database
Team of founders groups
- Initial founder’s invest
- Development of the business model
Foundation of corporation
- Creation of Whitepaper (with EPAM)
- Preparation of Tokenomics and BaFin filing (with Winheller Legal)
- Interactive prototype of App and Database
- Whitepaper finalization & Application to BAFIN
- Starting collaborations with technical partners
- Technical feasibility tests
- Raising Seed-Investment
- Finialize tokenomics & requirements for the token
- Token launch on DEX
- Set up Team
- Release MVP in one region
- Launching APP in this region